All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
#447: We’ve replaced Netlify for AWS Amplify to automatically build pull requests previews for docs.
#406: Pages built with the
make html builder were displaying an incorrect canonical URL.
#422: The theme generates a
sitemap.xml by default.
IMPORTANT: For more information on how to update, see Migrating from 1.1 to 1.2.
#379: We’ve added Netlify support to automatically build pull requests previews for docs. This feature is in beta for a reduced number of projects.
#390: Once a week, a GitHub Action finds for broken links in Markdown and restructuredText files. If there are broken links, the action will create a new issue in the same repository with the links that have to be fixed.
#401: We’ve added new warning messages when previewing a non-stable version of the documentation.
#402: Now, you can create landing pages with sidebars.
#402: The theme includes a GitHub Action that runs the theme tests automatically when some of the theme files are edited.
#361: Tables were redesigned to make them more readable.
#371: We’ve moved the contribute buttons to the right sidebar.
#372: The substitutions extension is now installed as a third-party dependency.
#403: The theme does not show the multiversion dropdown in the sidebar if there is only one item.
#404: Now, topic box images are hidden in responsive view.
#410: We’ve improved the search component load time.
#357: The copy button displayed an empty circle on hover.
#362: The zoom option for images was only working with SVG images. Now, this feature is compatible with other formats such as PNG and JPG.
#382: When the top bar was closed, it continued appearing for milliseconds when the page was refreshed.
#389: We’ve increased the breadcrumbs spacing.
#406: Various pages shared the same canonical URL. Now, we point to the URL of the latest stable version of the document.
#344: Fixes the error
TypeError: 'CQLLexer' object is not callable.
IMPORTANT: For more information on how to update, see Migrating from 1.0 to 1.1.
#206: We’ve updated jQuery dependency to 3.6.0.
#246: The contribute button is more noticeable.
#247: The sidebar’s dropdown icons sport a new design.
#245: The panel box component sports a new design.
#252: We’ve reviewed the warning that appears when the user is not reading the latest stable version of the documentation. Now, the warning also considers branches that are still under active development.
#259: The sidebar’s scrollbar is now thinner and in line with the new design.
#214: Breadcrumbs links to internal pages were not working.
IMPORTANT: For more information on how to update, see Migrating from 0.x to 1.0.
#201: We’ve made a number of updates to the look and feel of the theme to improve the overall user experience.
#201: We run hooks on every commit to automatically point out linting issues.
#194: FontAwesome 5.0 backwards compatibility.
#180: Now projects can configure promotional banners.
#179: Troubleshooting guides for multiversion.
#173: Dropdown for Contributors with the options to “Report an Issue” and “Learn How to Contribute”.
#170: Option to hide versions from the multiversion dropdown.
#174: Shared substitutions for all projects.
#171: Branches name were rendered in ASC order.
#173: Report an issue button from footer.
#152: Top-bar for Scylla University live.
#153: Create intermediate directories for redirections.
smv_rename_latest_version setting in
conf.py overrides the latest version output directory.
make multiversionpreview was not redirecting automatically to the latest version.
#111: Show a warning if the latest version is not stable.
#98: Show Sphinx & Theme version in the footer.
#100: Show the multiversion label when there is only one version.
#103: Report button does not break when the page title has inlines.
#84: Banner for Scylla Summit.
#83: Copyright year in the footer is now updated automatically.
#78: Show a warning when the user is not reading not reading the latest version.
#64: The 404 page sports a new design.
#69: Redirections on multiversion builds were not working
#68: PIPX dependency.
On this page